October 29, 2012

Winter is coming

Winter is coming here...

Friss fotó, pár perces... Íme, az idei majdnem tél első hava...
Bentről nézni kellemes :)

This photo was taken 5 minutes ago... we are having the first snow in this winter... Ok, almost winter... :)



El vagyok úszva picit, azért nem mutatok semmit egy ideje, de mostmár tényleg hamarosan. Lesz új fonalszín, lesznek selymek (fonal és szalag is bőven), lenek, de egyszerűen csak két kezem van, bármennyire is szeretnék legalább hatot :)
Köszönöm a türelmeteket! Igyekszem sietni...

I'm so busy these days and working with new thread colours, new silks (both thread and ribbons), new linens... I wish I can have more than a pair of hands!
Thank you for your patience, I will do my best and try to be faster :)

Nina

13 comments:

Yuko said...

Ughhhhh, it looks so cold there!!
We went out today and my son was in half sleeves T-shirt!
Hope your works will go well! :D

cucki said...

wow winter wonder land..
hugs xx

Unknown said...

Wow, it looks beautiful where you are! :)

Riet said...

Hey Nina, we travel today to Budapest and hope we have sun and no snow ); I try to find the shop who is selling your threads. I have writen the adress.
Regards Riet

Shirlee said...

That winter scene is beautiful! I wish I were there to enjoy it ... or it would come here for a visit. Either way : )

Patty C. said...

Beautiful photo ;)

Lee Albrecht said...

Desejo um Inverno maravilhoso! Muito frio, mas muitas paisagens belas!
Um grande abraço

Szilvi said...

Igen közeleg. Fantasztikus ez a korai hó, mi is úgy örülnénk neki.

Melissa said...

Snooooooooow! It looks amazing... but it's wayyyyy to early for the white stuff yet! I fear it'll be our turn soon... only 6 degrees here today :/

I wish I could send you more time! Enjoy working with all the new goodies!

Melissa

Scrap said...

winter ????? in Paris is very good !!! soleil in Paris !!

Carolyn NC said...

Hi Nina, haven't been on the computer much lately, but wanted to say hey! Love your "winter" picture...so pretty. Hope all is well with you. Take care!

COUSON said...

Well we had snow on thé Southampton of France,so amazing for thé season! Lové .Bea

IrLik said...

Very nice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online