October 31, 2012

Prayer

Rég nem jelentkeztem már hímzéssel, vagy olyamivel, ami ezzel kapcsolatos, és éppen ideje volt már egy új kitnek is Barbival közösen. Megszületett hát a Prayer. Remélem, Nektek is annyira tetszik, amennyire nekünk :)
I have not showed here any embroidery long time ago and I thought it's time to show something now! With Barbi our new kit is Prayer.
It contains hand dyed thread and ric-rac.
We both hope you will love as much as we do :)


Több információ ITT.  More info is here.

Nina

6 comments:

cucki said...

i am praying too..
love and blessings for everyone xxx

Lany Meireles said...

Hola querida,

Q bonito, me ha encantado!!!!!
Besos,
Lany

MollyMJ said...

Very very nice :)

Patty C. said...

Lovely ;)

Annie Beez said...

Beautiful! Beautiful! I love this!!

Mamilou said...

Oh !!! Magnifique ensemble !!!
Chantal ou Mamilou

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online