Elkészült az első rész... nagyon kíváncsi vagyok a folytatásra!
I just finished part one... .can't wait to see the next one!
Stitch Me Club 2013 - A Marée Basse by L'Atelier Perdu
32ct Belfast linen (colour is something cream)
stitching it 1 over 1 with Nina's Threads (Chilli, Sea Breeze, Oak, Grizzly, Desert Rose Light, Espresso, Mill) and DMC B5200
Végülis lecseréltem 1-2 színt, és most nagyon bejön ez a színvilág.
Finally I decided to change 1-2 colours, and now I really love all shades.
Nina


21 comments:
a színei is.. meg a hangulata is!
csodaszép! :)
So nice,and lovely
Have a nice day
Ingvor
Nina: what an adorable pattern I just love anything french I married a french man, this is so sweet.
Catherine
C'est magnifique!!!
Jaj de , de ...cuki vagy milyen:)))))))
That is sooooo cute!
valóban édes ez a századeleji téma. nagyon tetszik a kislányok ruhája, és az a fakó kék színű fonal egyenesen gyönyörű!
really nice Nina with your colors !
can't wait to have all my threads
kiss
Véro
Nagyon helyes kis minta, kíváncsi vagyok a folytatásra is .-)
Igazán jó színeket választottál.
it's beautiful, Nina!
as soon as I receive the package from you I'll start stitching on my own. what a wonderful project for the summer!
happy xxx,
chiara
Csudiszép! :) És a hangulata...imádni való!
Lovely design and your stitch is beautiful, as usual.
Hugs!
Beautiful!!!!
I'm waiting for my supplies!!
Have a nice day
So cute. I love it.
Tényleg hangulatos mintának ígérkezik.Kíváncsi vagyok a folytatásra.
A beautiful start.
Lovely design and your stitch is beautiful!
Your overdyed threads look gorgeous ! Well done, Nina :-) Next part soon :-)
I love it hugs Marie-Claire
Stunning finish Nina! I just love this cute little pattern. Your threads and linens are so beautiful!!
So pretty
Post a Comment