edited 12/Oct
I read very sadly on Daffycat's blog that Cathey has passed away. I'm terrible sorry and sad, my thoughts are with her family. RIP Cathey!
* * *
Happy Pumpkin Day Cathey! :)
I read very sadly on Daffycat's blog that Cathey has passed away. I'm terrible sorry and sad, my thoughts are with her family. RIP Cathey!
* * *
Happy Pumpkin Day Cathey! :)
Pumpkin Pincushion from ravelry
You can read more about this pumpkin post on Daffycat's blog.
source: Pinterest
Nina




13 comments:
Such a great thing to do for a fellow blogger. Thumbs up to all bloggers involved and also Daffycat for her organisation.
Hugs
Hi Nina, this is so gorgeous! Love it! Thanks for sharing!
Enjoy your day!
Hugs and love from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com
so sweet x
De édes!
Ügyes vagy!
Nina,
Lovely post! Have a wonderful weekend!
Очень красиво, прекрасно!
What a wonderful pincushion! Thanks for participating!
:-)
Lovely pumpkins! Thanks for joining in this! Hugs!
What great choices! I especially love the white one.
Lovely pumpkins! They are so nice.
Hugs Ingvor
Awesome!!
pumpkins are beautiful! especially orange! :)
Post a Comment