October 1, 2013

La Pensée Positive - part 1. and some handspinning

Elkészült, lassan, de biztosan :)

I just finished, slowly but here is it.. :)

part1_byNina
La Pensée Positive SAL by Jardin Privé
40ct Newcastle linen, hand dyed by me (Victorian Brick)

Part 2 already can be downloaded on designer's blog :)
The design is available in different languages, please check on designer's blog!

Pár napja elkezdtem egy régebben festett merino rovingot fonni, azon a szuper kis kéziorsón, amit Kurucz Marcsi férje készített. Remekül pörög, igazi élmény fonni vele :) És végre, sikerül igazán nagyon vékonyra is fonjak, nem úgy, mint az első fonományom, ami ugyan előszálból van, ennél sokkal vaskosabb lesz.
Majd ha elkézül, mutatom azt, most pedig ezt a frisset :)

I have started spinning my firstly dyed merino roving top few days ago. The spindle was made by Marcsi Kurucz's husband, and it's a pleasure to spun with it :) Thanks Marcsi!
I'm happy I can spin this roving really thin, not like the very first one I spin, and that will be shown later. Now here is the new one :)

Mezes-szilva_1
Mezes-szilva_2


 
Nina

14 comments:

Nathmb said...

Superbe, bravo Nina !!!

aarkus said...

Hű, fantasztikusan egyenletes és vékony!

Maria said...

great job Nina ;)
ciao Maria

Nina said...

köszönöm szépen :) És ez tényleg csak a második próbálkozásom, még :)

Thank you very much Ladies!

nathalie said...

Fabulous :-)
And spectacular wool !

IrLik said...

Beautiful embroidery and linen! And the wool is beautiful!

myrica said...

Beautiful embroidery and the yarn you spin so nice.
Hugs Ingvor

zenuwpees said...

La broderie est tres beau bonne soiree Marie-Claire

Isa said...

It looks very pretty, Ninna! Thanks to you I knew about this SAL and I'm ready to start the Spanish version.

Have a nice weekend! ;)

Andrea said...

Lovely progress, it's very pretty.

unikat said...

Hajrá!
Nagyon szép!

Anonymous said...

how lovely, well done!
big hugs and happy xxx,
chiara

CyberJulka said...

Amazing yarn! Spinning is so exciting!:)))) Thank you for your comment! I have made my first yarn from your wool for spinning:)))) If you would like - please visit my blog - http://cyberjulka.blogspot.com/2013/10/merynosek.html.

Hugs from Poland!

Cyber Julka

Unknown said...

bayildim blogunuza:))))))sevgiler

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online