July 24, 2015

Stitch Me Club 2015 - A Bucolic Dream - part 1.

Befejeztem az első részt. Kellemes hímezni, noha igen meleg van még ma is, hiába a tegnapi vihar, a felfrissülés igencsak tiszavirág életű volt... Szóval most hímzek, már kezdem is a második részét :) Augusztusban érkezik a harmadik, szeptemberben pedig a befejező negyedik rész. Alig várom!

Just finished the first part. A pleasure to stitch even it is still so hot here - although there was a storm yesterday but the cool fresh air is still missing... So, I'm stitching as I am not able to dye in this heat. Now I start part 2 soon, but here is a pic about the first part. Can't wait to get the 3rd part in August and the last part in September!

Stitch Me Club 2015 - A Bucolic Dream - part 1

Picit változtattam a színeken, íme a színeim...
I have changed some colours while I was stitching so here is my list...

Méhkasok/Beehives: Desert Rose light, Desert Rose, Vanilla
Méhkasok teteje és méhek/Roofs of beehives and bees: Dark Chocolate
Fa/Tree: Grizzly
Falevél/Leaves: Artichoke
Fű/Grass: Oak
Libák/Geese: Soot, Dark Chocolate, Pearl
Kiskocsi/car (?): Teal, Nutmeg
Nőci/Woman: Cognac, Desert Rose, Vanilla
Nőci arca/Woman's face: Desert Rose light
Nőci haja/Woman's hair: Dark Chocolate
Felirat/Words: Dark Chocolate

Stitch Me Club 2015 - A Bucolic Dream - part 1
Stitch Me Club 2015: A Bucolic Dream




Thank you for visiting!

12 comments:

crosstitchfairy said...

Congratulations Nina, thats absolutly awesome, love your choise of colors Cant wait to see your Part 2. Its a beautiful project, hope i can start it soon , will use your threads too Hugs Love ♥

Les créations de Cry said...

Meraviglioso ricamo . Complimenti. Ciao cry68

Wassernixe said...

Ez valóban mesés kezdet, nagyon szép

Babs said...

it looks wonderful :)

Koala said...

It looks great, Nina! I love you colours choice very much!

diamondc said...

A very sweet pattern.
Beautiful fabric choice.


Blessings
Catherine

Evelyne said...

Great work and lovely colours!
It stitched part two and it absolutely beautiful too!

have a nice week,
Evelyne

Szilvi said...

Szuper kezdet!! Láttam már a második részt is imádni való ez a minta. Ilyen a tökéletes falusi idill.

C said...

Bonnes petites croix pour la partie 2 !
Bon dimanche

Hilda said...

Amazing work - and your colorchanges turn out beautifully!
I am looking forward to seeing your 2nd part with your colors!

Hugs
Hilda

unikat said...

Örülök, hogy hímzel! S persze, hogy 40ct-osra.
Aranyos minta, s nagyon szépek a te színeiddel.

The Snowflower Diaries said...

nagyon szép és finom:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online