July 18, 2015

Stitch Me Club 2015


Vártam már az idei közös hímzést L'Atelier Perdu-vel, és eljött hát!
NatalieJo az egyik fonalamat, a Cognac színűt is beválogatta a mintába,
hálás köszönetem érte itt is :)
Én az egész mintát átváltottam saját színekre, de az átváltás még nem végleges,
mivel nem látom az egész mintát. 
Egyelőre ezeket válogattam:
Oak (dmc 371+372)
Artichoke (dmc 3022)
Dark Choclate (dmc 640)
 Numeg (dmc 3790)
Grizzly (dmc 3021)
Desert Rose light (dmc 543)
Sage (dmc 927)
Vanille (dmc 746)
Honeydew Melon (dmc 3774)
Cigar (dmc 3863)
Desert Rose (dmc 3864)

 I have been waiting for this Stitch me club by L'Atelier Perdu to come and here it is, I can start! When I started this post I have received the first part only but this week the second arrived too, so I start stitching the weekend,
I'm pretty sure :)
Upper you can see the conversion to Nina's Threads what is not permanent yet, I may will change as the future parts coming.
Thanks to NatalieJo to included my colour Cognac originally!

 A minta 4 részletben érkezik megvásárlás után, minden hónapban egy. Az elsőt én már meg is kaptam, aki szeretné, a tervezőtől itt tudja megvásárolni.

The pattern comes in 4 parts and you can buy on the designer's website,
please click here to see.
http://www.atelierperdu.fr/product_info.php?products_id=56&language=en

2 comments:

diamondc said...

Nina: This looks like a lovely club pattern to belong to.
I look forward to seeing the finished stitch.

Blessings
Catherine

C said...

J'ai hâte de découvrir votre version du Stitch me Club 2015 qui est tellement beau et tellement agréable à broder.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online