May 27, 2009

Stitching plans

Hímzés tervei mindig mindenkinek vannak.
És persze ez mindig borul az éppen aktuális friss szerelemhímzések miatt.

Hímezni sincs kedvem, de legalább megtetszenek minták, ahogy barangolok a neten. Most ez a három az, amire nem tudok nemet mondani, részben megvannak a hozzávalóim is, köszönet Ritának a fonalakért ;)

I have no plans for anything but stitching :D I am tired, sleepy, nervous, half-hearted, depressed... I don't have desire for stitching too, I want to sleep more! :( But here are my new stitching-loves, I must stitch them later :) Thank you Rita for help me buy the threads!

Queen of Hearts by Prairie Moon

Először Vaidánál láttam, aztán Dovilénál :) Nagyon tetszik!
I see first on Vaida's blog then on Dovilé's blog. I love it!


Bittersweet Flower Sampler by Birds of a Feather

Ezt még akkor tervbe vettem, amikor egy barátomtól megkaptam a mintáját.

I fell in love with this one when I got from a dear friend.



Kindness Sampler by Birds of a Feather

Ebben meg az a jó, hogy Ritával egymás tudtán kívül néztük ki :)
Amikor írtam a fonal listát, akkor mondta, hogy így legalább inspiráljuk majd egymást! Rita, szerintem Te hamarabb inspirálsz majd engem, mint én Téged ;)

In this that good one, that we picked it out apart from each other's knowledge with Rita :)
When I wrote to her my list about threads needed she wrote me we can inspire each other!
Rita, you inspire me soon then according to me, than I inspire you I think ;)

Mázli, hogy van még sk festett lenekből (hehe, eltettem nehezebb időkre),
így néhány fonal híjján minden hozzávaló megvan.

I'm lucky I have some pieces from my hand dyed linens (I think I dyed in Janury 2009) so I need only few threads and I am ready to start stitching :)


* * *

Ne feledjétek, SWAP 2. - bővebben itt!
Please note: SWAP 2. - details are here! ;)
You can join til 7th of June!

* * *

Take care and keep stitching ;)
I'm gonna sleep a bit when I will be at home :)))


18 comments:

Barbi said...

Remek tervek, remek tervek! :DDD

Yuko said...

Dear Nina!!
I have Bitter Flower Sampler by BOF, too!
Shall we do private SAL?!
I have no time at the moment, though, if you could wait for me, I'm very interested in it!

I have been posting my works, but they are already done before, so now I'm working on yours, so please don't worry! :D

((hugs))

unikat said...

Jó tervek, s szerintem beleböködsz te még vizsgák mellett is, ha nem is ezekbe, de valami másba biztos.
Kitartás a vizsgákhoz!

Abile said...

Nagyon szépségeseket találtál, tényleg mind imádnivaló! Ezek varrása szerintem biztosan fel fog tölteni Téged! :o))

Vaida said...

Great plans! The Queen of Hearts is still one of my favourites, I could even stitch it once more!
And the other designs you've chosen are wonderful

Mademoiselle said...

Gyönyörűségesek :-)
És amúgy ez milyen hosszú távú terv? Én is pont most akartam egy ilyen terv-posztot írni, szedegetem össze a képeket, de kezdenek összecsapni a fejem felett a tervhullámok :-)

Nina said...

Hm... hosszútávú tervek-e? Nem :D Most kell azonnal :D :D Szerintem nyár végére kivégzem mindhármat... Remélem :)

Szentpyr said...

na ne izélj már, nyár végére???:))) én örülök, ha a szerelmetes harmadikat elkészíteném addigra, mert az bizony a nappalinkba termett;)! De a másik kettő is megér egy misét, de NEM oda sem nézek!!:)

Jucus said...

Egyik szebb megint, mint a másik! Én is azt hiszem, hogy hamarosan hallunk a "késztermékekről"!:o)) Különben alig várom!
Szorítok a vizsgáidhoz, hogy minél simábban túllegyél rajtuk!

Deb said...

I like all the pieces that you've picked to stitch!

Chiloe said...

Your future stitching is going to look amazing. I don't feel well either; must be the weather or the time of the year? We all need a vacation? hugs !

Sweet Sue said...

I also have BOAF Bittersweet Flower, love it, must find time to start it:)

Stitchin Sweet Sue

Theresa said...

These all look very interesting~~~~ I'll have to keep my eye on these, too!!

Evik said...

I like really your Stitching-loves :) They are amazing!!!

I have now also a bad period. I hope that this period will be soon away ;)
Whether you are better soon!!!

Charo said...

Nina, yo no quiero verte ni triste ni deprimida. Duerme las horas que necesites, pero anímate. Los gráficos son chulísimos, seguro que te quedan geniales. Un beso, Charo.

Carmen said...

the queen of earts looks beautiful.
My stitching mojo is in low nivel too,maybe all need vacations.with sunny days , quiet days, with the family good and safe in home...(i need vacations)

Patricia Lessell said...

I love them all. Really good choices. Love Patti xxx

katica said...

mind a harom nagyon jo de az elso a "queen of hearts" a kedvencem!
alig varom a kesz kepiedet

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online