January 28, 2010

For the Haiti project 1.


Elkészült a Haiti projekt hímzés része, már csak végleges formába kell öntenem, remélem,
nemsokára mutatom készen is, mindenképpen a határidő előtt.
A varrt szívet is mellékelni fogom hozzá, mert nagyon jól passzol :) Ugye?

I have finished the stitching part of the Haiti project, so now I need to make the finishing form.
I also will include this heart (sewed one) because it's nice, isn't it!

For the Haiti project_1_by Nina_2010jan28_
'Pour la vie Coussin d'alliances' (part) Anne Van Damme
from the book Dentelles et Rubans by Mango Pratique
32ct Permin dirty natural linen
DMC blanc, stitched 2 over 2

For the Haiti project_2_by Nina_2010jan28_
Az anyag francia vaskos patchworkvászon.
This fabby is french patchwork textile 'toile'.
For the Haiti project_3_by Nina_2010jan28_

Lehet találgatni, vajon mi lesz belőle? :) Anikó Te nem találgathatsz, mert tudod :)
És Szecsi Te sem :)
Do you know how will I finish it? Or do you have any ideas? :)
I know how will I finish, so I don1t need ideas I'm just curious to know yours ;)


Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

19 comments:

Babs said...

It's so lovely. And sorry, but I can't help you with finishing idea's, you are the queen of finishing to me ;-)

Nina said...

Babs, thanks a lot, but I know how will I finish :))
I'm just curious to know other ideas ;)
You are so kind, thanks for your lovely words, you made my day!

Josefa Vélez said...

ES PRECIOSO...LINDISIMO Y MUY FINO.

Susimac said...

It would make a delicate pinkeep or small cushion I think.

Its very pretty Nina

Janaina said...

Really curious on how your gonna finish it! =)
Bet its gonna be stunning!

Carmen Lozano said...

Una preciosidad...muy elegante.

hohla said...

Nina! Bravo!!!

Barbi said...

Nekem nincs ötletem, de gyönyörű ez a csipkeminta! És a szívecske is!

Erna said...

Hallo Nina, I stitched the same design,It's lovely.I'm gonna use it for my Souvenir de ma Vie.
Hugs
Erna

Carin said...

It is beautiful and I love the stitched heart.

Enza said...

Very nice!!!! Enza xxx

Princess Laura Lis said...

So lovely! it's delicate and elegant. Your blog is so beautiful!Have a nice day!

unikat said...

A fotók káprázatosak!
Ez a csipkeminta valami tünemény!
De nincs ötletem mi lesz belőle. Akármi is már most a hímzés álomszép!

Vaida said...

It looks lovely, and I can't wait to see it finished!!!

Márti said...

Húúúúú, de nagyon kíváncsivá tettél!!! Gyönyörű ez a minta.... és szerintem... mondjuk... egy szív alakú vmi lesz... :)))))

Carolyn NC said...

Beautiful!

szisze said...

Szia Nina! Gyönyörű a hímzés is, a szívecske is. Finom franciás darab mindkettő!! Gratula! :)

xenasi said...

akármi is lesz, gyönyörű lesz :))

Mel1693 said...

C'est absolument splendide, bravo !

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online