January 6, 2010

Gift from Ildi :)

Már mosolyogva köszön a postásom, amikor nekem hoz valamit, kedvesen kérdezi, na,vajon ma mit rejt a boríték? Sajnos azt már nem látta, mit rejtett, de csak ámultam,amikor kibontottam :)

My postman is smiling when we met and when he gave me something, he always asks what do I get now? Sorry postman you won't see :D When I opeend I didn't find my words...

xmas_and_bday_gitfs_from_IldiB_1_2010jan6_by_Nina

xmas_and_bday_gitfs_from_IldiB_2_2010jan6_by_Nina

What a lovely design from Marie Suarez! I love her designs so much!

xmas_and_bday_gitfs_from_IldiB_4_2010jan6_by_Nina

xmas_and_bday_gitfs_from_IldiB_3_2010jan6_by_Nina

xmas_and_bday_gitfs_from_IldiB_5_2010jan6_by_Nina

Affaires de brodeuse (part)

xmas_and_bday_gitfs_from_IldiB_6_2010jan6_by_Nina

Look at her beautiful and perfect mini crosses!

xmas_and_bday_gitfs_from_IldiB_7_2010jan6_by_Nina

Ildi, köszönöm szépen, annyira csodás darabok, már a hímzős asztalomat díszítik :)

Ildi, thank you SO much for these wonderful pieces, I have put them on my stitching-place :)


Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

33 comments:

Főkolomp said...

Nina, te már megint mennyi gyönyörűséget kaptál!!!!!! Nemcsak a hímzett dolgokat irigylem, hanem az isteni Pina Collada teát is!!!!!

Főkolomp said...

Colada, véletlenül elírtam!

Móni said...

Mennyi szépség! :)

BeckySC said...

Just beautiful, Nina :) I know you must be thrilled :) Enjoy :)

((((((((big hugs)))))))

Hesztia said...

Sajnálhatja a postás, hogy nem látja a csomagot belülről is.. Gyönyörűszépeket kaptál!! :D

Unknown said...

Oh Nina - what a beautiful gift. I am just speechless at how wonderful it is stiched and finished.

Unknown said...

Mondtam már, hogy utállak??? :DDDD
Gyönyörűségek! Minden elismerést megérdemel Ildi!!! Persze te is, hiszen valamivel kiérdemelted ;) :P

Melinda said...

Hmmmmm,már nem is mondok semmit:))
Csodás meglepik!:)

Judit said...

Szépségek! Az a tea... (sóhaj) :)

agnes said...

*zauberhaft schön*
liebe Grüße
agnes

Casa Cuori Colori said...

Beautiful gift and beautiful finished! Hugs,
Claudia

valerie said...

Wow! What a beautiful gift!

Nina said...

Köszönöm szépen :)
Jelentem, a tea isteni! Mámorítóan finom :)
En: csak mint én Téged :D

Thank you Ladies, I have tasted the Pina Colada tea, it's amazing fine :)

♥ Nia said...

Beautiful gifts!! :)

Carin said...

What a beautiful gifts you recieved !

LoLa said...

Precioso Nina, como todo lo que haces. Besos

Patricia Lessell said...

WOW oh WOW that is some gift.
Lots of Love
Patti xxx

Deb said...

Oh my goodness, Nina! What a wonderful gift. You must be absolutely thrilled!!

stitchenmylifeaway said...

How lovely!! Beautiful stitching I love the tray finish.

Shay

Lorix said...

:) :) :)

Gyönyörűek!

unikat said...

Igazán finom, míves ajándékok!
Csodálatosak!

Azalée said...

c'est tres joli, bravo à Ildi
bises d'Azalée xxx

Elisa said...

Wow that is a fab gift...lucky you!! I like the new look !!

too_busy_to_stitch said...

What a very beautiful package!

Raquel Blasco said...

What a beautiful presents!!!!!

Zsófi said...

Hű, Nina, CSODASZÉP ez az ajándék! És a képeid is azok!

Unknown said...

J'adore votre plateau .. Bravo c'est superbe.. Douce soirée. Bisous de la France

Zsuzsmo said...

Nagyon szépek!
Milyen jó is az ilyen meglepi :D

Anna Zont said...

What a wonderful gift!

Marie boutd'guenille said...

Wouaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!! Magnifique!!!!

la corona dorada said...

Nina I love your blog is perfect and elegant, I go every day, kisses from Spain

Dovilė said...

wow, this is fantastique gift, Nina:)

angelasweby said...

Oh goodness, this is beautiful. What a wonderful gift to treasure. Such amazing work.
Warm wishes Angela

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online