Arra gondoltam, hogy egy pici ajándékkal kedveskedek valakinek a rendszeres olvasóim közül.
Bár Valentin napra már nem fog odaérni az ajándék, remélem, azért örülni fog neki a nyertes.
És hogy mit is kap? Egy szívecskét és 2-3 motringot a festett fonalaim közül,
melyeknek most fogok nekiállni, nemsokára :)
I thought I'd like to make a Valentine's giveaway for my followers only. The gift is a heart and
2-3 skeins of my hand dyed threads (I'll start dyeing today..). The gift won't arrive til
Valentine's day, but I do hope the winner will be happy recieve them later.
És ezért semmit nem kell tennetek, vasárnap, Valentin napon fogok sorsolni a rendszeres olvasóim között. Természetesen ide is kiírom, kinek fogom küldeni ezt a szívet és némi fonalat :)
You don't have to do anything to be entered, if you are my follower you can be the winner.
I'll make drawing at Sunday and will post here the winner.
* Joining time is end. *
Take care and keep stitchin' :)


90 comments:
Hello Nina1`
This is a good giveaway )) The hand dyed threads are always to the point here ))))
What a great idea ;)
you are so generous…
ciao Maria ^-^
have a nice day!
Hi, Nina!
Great giveaway! Please count me in!
Greetings from Russia,
Ukka
The heart is bewitching! It will be a wonderful present for the winner!
What a sweet little heart!
And of course I would like to win it - but I had to see that, although I read your blog regularly, I have not been an offocial follower up to know ... ;-) have changed this circumstance immediately ...
Hugs from Austria
Hilda
meraviglioso, incantevole...
ciao ciao
szépséges ez a szivecske, ráadásul a kedvenc szineimmel készült:o)
köszönöm a lehetőséget előre is;o) remélem nekem kedvez majd Fortuna:o)))
Ciao Nina,
Grazie
Merci
Thank you!
bisou
Aldina
have a nice Valentine's day ^.^
jaj, ezt nagyon-nagyon szeretném megnyerni :)
Hú, de szépséges! Szeretném megnyerni:)
Nina, hello! Írj nekem! A Greetings from Russia, Szvetlana!
Nina
it's a great ide and your so kindness to giveaway a so wonderful work!
Thank you in advance to add my name in the list!!
Greeting from Italy!
Elena
Anche io voglio partecipare al tuo meraviglioso giveaway!I tuoi lavori sono sempre ' speciali '!Ti auguro una buona giornata e un Buon San Valentino! Saluti dall' Italia!
I really like these hearts, and your work. With pleasure will take part:).
Hello Nina,
this is a very nice giveaway.
Greetings
Anja
Excellent, count me in. :)
It's beautiful Nina.
Thank you for the chance!
Marilyn
Régóta nézegetem munkáidat, de most gyorsan bejelentkeztem rendszeres olvasónak,hátha nekem kedvez a szerencse. Én még csak egy hónapja kezdtem el a blogom, ha van időd benézhetsz hozzám.
Нина,извени,я незнаю ангийского,поэтому напишу на руском,хотя мой папа венгр и бабушка жила в Будапеште:)
Мне очень нравятся все твои работы и фото с ними!Очень все лаконично и со вкусом,утерянном многими нами!Молодец!Заходи в гости!Анжелика
Hú, de csuda! Bár én most kaptam Tőled gyönyörűségeket, azért néha olyan jó kísérteni a szerencsét! ;)
So nice of you!! Thank you for the beautiful work!! Faye
carolinastitcher.blogspot.com
Hű, minden vágyam egy ilyen szív. Sajna én nem hiszem, hogy össze tudnám hozni. :(
megyek csevegek Fortunával. :D
wow...what a great giveaway...please add my name too..thank you
What a heart warming give away!
Please count me in!
Nina, I adore your blog!
I will be glad, if will count also me!
Greetings from Russia,
Marina
Ooohhh , ezt a szépséget én is szívesen megnyerném !!
Nina, the heart is pretty. The hand dyed floss is a wonderful prize. Happy Valentines Day ! Jan
What a sweet temptation! just too generous :)
Che bel regalo di San Valentino!! Sarebbe bello riceverlo in qualsiasi momento!!!
Just lovely. I discovered your blog a week or so ago and love all of your projects. Please add me to the giveaway.
Nancy
BountifulHeirlooms.blogspot.com
What a pretty heart! Such a sweet giveaway Nina, you are so thoughtful.
Hi Nina
you really have a big heart !!!
Thank you and Happy Valentine
Wonderful, I would love to receive anything from you, your work is so beautiful!
Ciao Nina,thanks for your candy!Your threads are always a beautiful gift!
amazing! so so so cute ! ! !
Szerintem, megint számíthatsz kb. 300 bejegyzésre:-)
Gyönyörű ez a szívecske...Én is szeretnék csatlakozni a többi reménykedőhöz.
you are a sweetheart
your bp samplerfrom previous post is an absolute treasure
going back to look at it again now
it is fantastic
Yes, please - I'd love to have those :)
Bárcsak én nyerném!
... nagyon kedves vagy!! :)
You are so kind to have this giveaway. I love hand dyed threads, just discovered them.
Thank you.
:))) Azt hiszem, néhányan féleértettétek, nem várok el rengeteg kommentet (de jól esik!), sorsolni a rendszeres olvasók között fogok, nem a kommentelők között :)
:)) Thank you!
But please not, you don't have to leave a comment (but thank I love comments!), I'll draw a name from my followers :)
Hi Nina,
Yes, please. I like this beautiful gift.
Hugs from Spain
Pilar
Nagyon szépet ajánlottál fel!
Dear Nina! Thanks for the chance for us to get something made by your magic hands :)
Hugs
Tania
Thank you that is a thoughtful giveaway, but I have to say the reward is in following your blog, I love seeing all your beautiful finishes and your creative talent at work!
You are so generous. The heart is absolutely beautiful!
Since I discovered, I have always followed. I had suggested, but I have done. However, among such people is almost impossible to get lucky. Luck is day to day to see your wonderful embroideries.
Health so that you continue making them.
Kisses.
Mavi.
I would love to be entered in the draw for your giveaway!
:-D
Ha jól értettem nem kell külön jelentkezni, elég ha rendszeres olvasó vagyok. De ha már a többiek írtak pár sort és is megteszem. Tökéletes a szívecske, szebbet el sem tudnék képzelni. Bárcsak az enyém lehetne!
Még mindig a te blogod a kedvencem. Ámulok-bámulok mikor munkáidat nézem. Mindig nagyon várom a következő bejegyzést.
Nina! Very nice giveaway!!!
Nina, how very generous of you! This heart is just beautiful and to win some of your hand-dyed fibers would be such a special treat.
Thanks!
Cari
Nina, how very generous of you! This heart is just beautiful and to win some of your hand-dyed fibers would be such a special treat.
Thanks!
Cari
Aha, man kann auch auf Deutsch schreiben? Das is so eine süsse Idee mit dem Herzli! Danke vielmals! LG aus der Schweiz!
Lovely heart!
Oh NIna, what a beautiful heart. I like how you make the roses on top. I never done that and even don't know how this works !
Beautiful Nina...
Anna Rita
Bár a suliban szünetben nyitottam meg a bejegyzésed, én megértettem egyből, hogy te egyszerűn szeretsz ajándékot adni. S ez nagyon nagyon jó!
Főleg, hogy az ajándékaid, meseszépek! Különleges nap az, ha tőled kap valaki meglepit.
Imádnivaló ez a kis szivecske!
s nem azért írtam, hanem azért mert!
Hi Nina!
The giveaway is fantastic! thanks so much! I use to visit your blog every day and I'm a follower.
I'd like to participate in the draw!
Really splendid, it is a wonderful work.
Really splendid, it is a wonderful work.
Such a wonderful giveaway!!!! I've always admired your stitchings~~
Thank you so much for this opportunity!!
Hi Nina:)
Your heart is gorgeous! Someone is going to be thrilled to pieces, LOL. I'm so excited to read you're going to be dyeing threads again! Can't wait to see them.
(((BIG HUGS)))
Violet
il est joli ton petit coeur tu vas avoir beaucoup de candidates ;o)
je viens d'en réaliser un en rose pour ma fille mais je ne l'ai pas encore finitionné
gros bisous d'azalée xxx
You are so generous. Thanks so much,
Hillery
Me he quedado sin palabras....
Preciosisimo!!!
Isa
Obras de arte las que haces!!! tienes manos de ángel...Un gran abrazo desde México.. GRacias por compartir
Szia Nina, gyönyörű szív...
What a great idea!
I think we are all greatfull with you already... you are so kind...
have a nice day and happy valentine for you too...
bye,
MercyBea
I love this heart. Both model and colours!
Oooh that's gorgeous! Hope it's me! xx
What a lovely piece. Please add my name to the list...I became a follower! Hello from cold snowy Chicago, IL, USA
Kérlek, add nekem a SZÍVED:-)
Liebe Nina,
gerne werfe auch ich mich in deinen Lostopf mit hinein, der Preis sieht ja wunderschön aus!
Liebe Grüße aus dem winterlichen Bayern
Gabriele
ez nagyon gyönyörű és fantasztikus munka!
Drukkolok - magamnak. :)) Köszönöm a lehetőséget! :)
Ha jól látom pont a 80. vagyok! Igaz, mostanában nem írtam bejegyzést, mert ugyan bekapcsolom a gépet, de a jelszavamat már lusta vagyok beírni. Írni meg még azért sem tudnék mer mindig csak csudálkozok a szépséges kreálmányok láttán!
What a nice giveaway! Please add my name. Thank you so much!
Hi Nina,
I hope I'll read my name at your post on Sunday ;)
Thank you.
Regards from Canada
I never win giveaways but I would LOVE to win your heart and threads. As you know I already asked you before about buying your thread and I hope to get some when you finish dying them.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi
Hi!
The giveaway is beautiful!
Regards :-)
Abulinka
The heart is beautiful!!! I would LOVE to be the winner. Thanks for the chance. Can't help but drool over the new hand dyed threads. Just beautiful.
Pam
Hű, mekkora a sor!:o) Azért a végére én is idebiggyeszem magam, hátha nyerek egyszer valami "Ninásat"!:o)
Nina, that's just beautiful! And I love the effort you've made with your dying. I think you have a great fiber dying future ahead of you!
~Terri
:)))) A giveaway-es postoknal valamiert mindig tobb a komment.
Szivecskerol jut eszembe, hogy en is keszultem Valentin napra, igaz en magammal fogom tolteni, de vettem ajandekot is, es majd jol meglepodok :)
I love everything you create...and would be honored to have one of your pieces of stichery art in my home..I am in the US...so I don't know if I qualify to enter..I can dream though..
regards
Marilyn
www.whimseythoughts.blogspot.com
What a wonderful giveaway, Nina. Your so thoughtful and such a beautiful gift for the lucky person who wins it!
Ez gyönyörű!
Bonjour,
je découvre ce blog, et toutes ses merveilles, tu as des doigts de fée !!!!!
tes fils teints sont magnifiques !!!!
je mets un commentaire sous cet article, car je trouve ce coeur magnifique
bravo
flo
Post a Comment