December 7, 2010

G I F T S :)


Tegnap nagyon jó volt nekem, sok-sok ajándékot hozott a postás :)
Nem is sorolom fel, beszéljenek a képek :)

Yesterday I had a great day because I've received a lot of gifts :)
Let the pictures say... :)

SWAP gifts from Laura, Laura thank you very much, you made my day :)
SWAP from Laura_1_2010dec
SWAP from Laura_2_2010dec
SWAP from Laura_3_2010dec
SWAP from Laura_5_2010dec
Laura wrote me she has bought this RP chart for me in a show in Italy and asked Renato Parolin to dedicate for me :) Laura, thank you for all pieces, I adore everything! Thank you!



Carin is elhalmozott sok szépséggel :) Nem is győzöm megköszönni :)
Carin also sent me a package of goodies, look at my treasures from her :)
gifts from Carin_1_2010dec
gifts from Carin_2_2010dec
Thank you dear Carin!


Egy kedves barátom Édesanyja kézzel készít csipkéket, Belgiumban.
Hihetetlen, micsoda pazar munkák ezek! És az is hihetetlen, hogy megnyertem a giveaway játékát és ilyen csodákat kaptam! :)
A dear friend's Mom is making hand made laces in Belgium. These are real treasures and amazing works! I was the lucky who won this giveaway.
Babs and Madammeke, thank you very much!
giveaway prize I won_2010dec

Véletlenül találtam rá Artemis blogjára, és meg is lett az eredménye: kértem, hogy készítsen el egy korábbi medélját, csak más színben. Megszületett hát a szerelem medál lilában. Mert az a bizonyos lila köd.. :) Nagyon tetszik!
Marianna, köszönöm szépen, hogy elkészítetted nekem!
Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

15 comments:

Barbi said...

Hú, micsoda ajándéközön! :D

Laura said...

It was a pleasure, Nina! Happy to make you happy!
Laura

unikat said...

Ezt kommentálni sem lehet...
Nem akárki kap ennyi szépséget!

Unknown said...

A felsorolást végighallgatni is sok volt, de látni... Hm, hős vagyok és nem utállak! :DDDDDD

Carin said...

Beautiful things you recieved !! I love the stitching you are doing for your mom !!

Isabelle said...

What beautiful gifts : thanks for sharing them with us.
Have a nice day,

Mánya said...

Alig jutok szóhoz ennyi szépség láttán! Biztos nem tegnap volt Karácsony? :)

Gladys Creativa said...

Beautiful gifts... Enjoy it!

Dovilė said...

gorgeous gifts, Nina:) and what a lovely last stitching it'll be a great present for your mum:)

COUSON said...

what lovely gifts!Couson

Unknown said...

my sweet here http://marta-art.blogspot.com/ Welcom!

Unknown said...

Válogatottan szép ajándékok,a csipke lélegzetelállító!

Unknown said...

Nina always inspitivna and outstanding! Enjoy in beautiful gifts.

Azalée said...

magnifique swap et magnifique cadeaux
une douce semaine Nina et de gros bisous d'Azalée xxx

Peter John said...

nice quality job embroidery digitizing service in us^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online