Végre felgyöngyöztem, és igazam lett, nagyonis jól illenek a pici gyöngyök rá, tényleg olyan benyomást kelt, mintha cukorszemcsék lennének. Tetszik!
I have finished this wonderful piece with the petit beads and I was right, these made it totally awesome! It looks as if it were sprinkled with sugar granules.
Love it!
First picture is can be seen in bigger size in my flickr. Click on.
First picture is can be seen in bigger size in my flickr. Click on.
Sweet Treats
Tegnap ajándékot is kaptam, Enikőtől, köszönöm szépen :))
Aranyos volt, ahogy Eni mondta, a csipkéim néha visszatalálnak hozzám... :)
Yesterday I've received gifts, from my friend Eniko, thank you very much!
She said it's funny I got back some of my hand dyed laces... :)
Kimaradt eddig a fotózásból, újév napján csinálgattam levendulazáskokat, ruhák közé beakasztani, isteni illata van... Hogy ne fogyjon gyorsan a levendulám, félig flízzel tömtem meg ezeket.
I have forgotten to take photos about my lavender sachets what I've made on 1st day of this year to use in wardrobe...
Take care and keep stitchin' :)



66 comments:
Finom ez a minta :D Nagyszerű ötlet volt felgyöngyözni!
A levendulás zsákocskáid is igencsak mutatósak lettek :)
Wonderfull and with beads is perfect!
Brava!
Franca
What a great idea with little beads, Nina! I have to take it into my "ideas' bank" :-)))))
Congratulations! Very nice design and great execution!
Lovely piece of cross-stitching, Congratulations Nina !!
So yamy!
Gyönyörű lett ismételten a sütis hímzésed, s bevallom nekem jobban tetszik így gyöngyözve!
A kis levendulás zsákok pedig olyan kis romantikusak, finomak! Szépségesek!
this is so beautiful
Really, a wonderful project. The buttons are marvelous!
Ó, ez bámulatosan szép minta, még mindig imádom!
Ui: Nem felejtettelek el, este igyexem :)
Ooooo Country Cottage Needleworks, one of my favourite designers!
Beautiful!
Congrats, this work is very beatiful
kisses for you from Argentina
Bizony szépséges a CCN! :)
WOW!!!
Cette broderie est magnifique!
Congratulations Nina, this work is absolutly Wonderful !!! very beautiful stitching and the beads are so perfect ! very good idea ! thanks for sharing Have a nice week end Happy stitching Marielle from France
What a sweet finish!
Beautiful work Nina -
A "treat" that keeps on giving !!
Awesome :)
Sweet-sweet design! beautiful!
It looks wonderful, Nina! And no need to worry about calories with these beautiful sweets :)
This is such a gorgeous finish!! Thank you for sharing!!!
I can`t find words, to describe, how beautifull works You`ve made!
Happy and creative New Year, Dear Nina!!
You have "golden hands" !!!
huggs:_)
It is really stunning piece of art! I have several charts for Sweeties, need to but rest and proper fabric! I have just finished LHN's Rose Sampler, there is a photo in my blog...:)
wow,beautiful work and beautiful eart.
Teresa
That looks B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L and the beads are the finishing tough !! Wel done.
The gift is a very pretty heart indeed and I love those lavender sachets.
Beautiful, as always!
Very beautiful!
tényleg gyönyörű lett a gyöngyökkel - bár bevallom, nekem már anélkül is nagyon tetszett :-)
wonderful work:) and so cute little things:)
Óóóó ha!!! Ez aztán a kezdet!!! :) Nagyon szép, gyönyörű! A levendulás filterek is tetszenek!
Gratulálok!
Szép ajándékokat is kaptál! :)
Superbe !
J'ai ces 6 mini-kits dans mon stock... de les voir si joliment brodés, ça me donne envie de les faire moi aussi ! Est-ce une résolution 2011 ? à voir... :-)
Merci.
Bisxxx
Françoise
Congratulations on your finish!!! It is awesome!!!!! Great gifts you receive, too!!! Very sweet~~~ ;-)
very prtty piece
absolutely wonderful!!
Hugs
Ohhhh!!! it's wonderful and a great idea,
HUgs
Cecilia
What a lovely finish! All those buttons are so cute!
This piece of work is so lovely.
Very very good! I also dream to stitch this design!
Hello
What a beautifull work.
All my congratulations.
Sory for my english.
Kiss from France
Bye bye
Köszönöm szépen a sok kedves kommentet!
Thank you all for your lovely and kind words!
Nina, your finish is absolutely wonderful with charms.
Have a nice Sunday,
Isa
What a wonderful gift!! I love your finish, too! It's beautiful.
Happy new year to you and yours.
Very beautifull work,as usual!!Love
splendide Nina quel beau travail!!!!
congratulations!!! ;o)))
de gros bisous d'Azalée xxx
Very beatiful, now i want to try :)
How beautiful finished piece, Nina!
Congratulation!
Your sweet treats is perfect with lovely buttons!
And also your fabric that was dyed by you is SO beautiful!!!
I love it!!
You are so talented, Nina as I always say!!
Oh my, that is Yummilicious! I stitched this piece a few years back but I still don't get tired of it every time I see it stitched up.
Tényleg a gyöngyökkel még csodásabb lett!
Such beautiful stitching Nina :) I love the bead idea to make it look as though it's been sprinkled with sugar!
Hola muy bonito todo. Un beso Milita.
Complimenti per tutte le tue meravigliose creazioni!!!! E' tutto splendido e divento tua sostenitrice!! Un caro saluto dall'Italia. Titti
Es exquisito!!!
cariños y buen año 2011
ISa
Ooh Nina, it's lovely. And those buttons are so nice. Do you order them on the net? and if yes, where do you order them?
you are right,the bead give a look really pretty, and i love th buttons too!
Beautiful finish!!! Idea with beads is wonderfull!!
Congrats!
Nina! My congratulations to you!
I like this design very much!
you can see my job at my blog:
http://vladisa-vladisa.blogspot.com/2010/09/sweet-treats-ccn.html
i finished it too at autumn 2010!
Congratulations on a great finish! mmm, I should go and find some sweet treat for myself now :)
Nina, your finish is perfect!! The beads add a wonderful accent! I soo enjoy looking at your lovely pieces.
Lovely piece! The beads are a great idea. Well done, as always!
Hugs,
Michelle
Hoje ganhei um lindo presente de Annamária - Mánya... uma coleção de linhas.]Obrigado pelo carinho também.
What a beautiful piece and the beads are adorable!
You are right - the beads do look like sugar sprinkled on the fabric. Very pretty!
Congratulations for your finish. It looks awsome!
I LOVE your Sweet Treats finish Nina! I have been wanting these charts but so many to buy. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us for inspiration.
Áomszép lett Nina!!A gyöngyökkel telitalálat!:)
Pazar lett a sütis képed!
I just discovered your blog and am so glad I found it! Sweet Treats is stunning, you've done it beautifully :o) ♥ it has to be special for me to want to stitch something and this pattern will have me searching the internet now for where I can buy me the pattern!!!
Post a Comment