January 1, 2011

TUSAL and WIPs

Ányi jóvoltából megtaláltam a TUSAL kezdeményezést, olvassátok el Daffycat blogján, jó móka :) Már tavaly is egész évben gyűjtöttem a fonalvégeket, amik hímzéskor elkerülhetetlenül keletkeznek. Sőt, én beledobtam az üvegembe azon darabokat is, amit ki kelltt bontanom, és mivel bontani utálok, inkább csak vágom ezt a részt. És került bele 2 fonalpapír is, amik elfogytak a papírról. Nem nagy üveg, 2009-ben érdemesebb lett volna gyűjtsek :)

I have found Daffycat's TUSAL through by Ányi, and I joined for this year.
I have collected my thread clippings all the year long in 2010, here is a picture about them. Not a big jar, but I hope this year's will be bigger :)
Last year I have put into the expanded thread clippigs too and 2 paper tags.

TUSAL_2010_year


Az év utolsó napjaiban 2 megkezdett hímzésen munkálkodtam, és ezeket fogom elsőként befejezni az idén.

Last days of 2010 I was stitching these WIPs and these will be my first finishes in this year.

CCN Sweet Treats_1_by Nina_2010_progress
Sweet Treats



Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I particulary like Horbook sampler;I like the coulours you've choosen.
Have a good day,
Val

Noëlle said...

Je te souhaite une excellente année 2011 sous le signe de la création et de la joie!

Lili said...

very pretty works!

Daffycat said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Nina! Your ORT jar is lovely.

Best wishes in the New Year!

Catherine said...

Best wishes for 2011! Love your WIP's and I really love that needleminder!

Ányi said...

Behalok tőled, te csaj! :)))
A Sweet treats-et én is kinéztem - de ma nincs hímzés, ugye?!

Madammeke Ongeduld said...

happy new year and I hope to see a lot off beautiful handwork

Faye said...

Beautiful WIPS~~ I love the soft colors.... Look forward to seeing their finishes... Thanks again for all the beautiful stitcheries you have shown us this year...And, Happy 2011~~ Faye

Carin said...

Sweet treats and the hornbook already looks so beautiful !

Happy New Year my friend and may all your wishes come true!!

Heikesquilt said...

Dear Nina,
I wish you a Healthy and Happy New Year 2011.
I always have fun to watch Your blog. Keep on going and Thank You.
Heike

Azalée said...

très belle et heureuse année ma douce Nina
et plein de petites xxx pour plein de petits bonheurs
de gros bisous d'Azalée

Jucus said...

Tetszik ez a játék!:o) Jelentkeztem én is! Gyönyörű a két befejezendő munkád, biztos hamar be fogod fejezni ezeket is!c

Unknown said...

A fonalvégeket én is elraktam, igaz nem ilyen csini üvegbe ;)

A hímzések pedig... Izgulok, hogy milyen lesz a második készen! :P

Unknown said...

Boldog Új Évet!

Mák said...

Nagyon csini az üveged!!!Milyen érdekes, hogy ilyen szemmel még sosem néztem meg a fonalvégeimet, pedig lehet szépek lennének:D:D:D:D...Me mondjuk a gyerekek elviszik folyton amikor nem figyelek:D:D:D:D...

Sumire Craft - すみれ手芸 said...

I like the sweet treats design. Very lovely.

Anonymous said...

Some lovely projects as always :)

Unknown said...

Happy New Year and all the best in 2011!

Márti said...

Ezek a vásznak gyönyörűek!!! A Sweet Treats mintához is tökéletes a vászon színe, nagyon ott van a tutiban!!!

Vaida said...

That's a good start of the year!

Maria said...

very good start for 2011!!!
ciao Maria

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online