Szeretném Nektek bemutatni a Karácsonyi kollekciónk első darabját, melyet Barbival és Enikővel együtt ötöltünk ki. Ez egy 12 db-os sorozat, ami 12 hónapon át fog tartani. Aki velünk tart, annak jövő karácsonyra akár két tucat hímzett szépsége lesz a fáján. Hogy lesz ebből 24 db? Egyszerűen, két féle fonalat teszünk a készletekbe :) Óarany és bordóslilás. Nem a klasszikus arany-piros párosítás, mert ne legyen mindig az. Kell egy kis újítás néha.
I'd like to present you the first needleroll of our new Christmas Collection what we have created - Barbi, Enikő and me. This serie contains 12 needlerolls as Christmas tree ornaments. Start today with the first, and on every 1st day of the next 11 months you will see the another one. We hope all of you will enjoy stitching these lovely ornies, finishing them and next Christmas you may have 24 pieces on your Christmas tree. Why 24? Because we include 2 colors of threads.Damson dream and Old gold are their names.
Minden egyéb információt megtaláltok itt :)
More informations are here :)
Take care and keep stitching!
Nina



5 comments:
Nagyon szépnek tűnik :)
What a fun design!
Your blog header is absolutely beautiful.
I'm curious of the rest of these designs, the first already looks very beautiful.
Gorgeous! I can't wait to see more!
I´ll say only: this collection is geogeous!
So delicate and just cute!
Have a special week, Nina!
Post a Comment