July 20, 2012

Les Roses Trémières - by Kat

Muszáj megmutassam! Kat csodálatos munkát végzett és a fotói is eszméletlen szépek, nem is szívesen választottam volna csak 1-2-t közülük :)
Íme hát mindegyik kép, amit tőle kaptam :)
I need to show this amazing work,by Kat, she did awesome work on it and I really adore it! Kat, your photos are wonderful and I wasn't able to choose only 1 or 2, so here are all what you showed me, thank you very much!

 Les Roses Trémières by Atalie
stitched by Kat
with Nina's Threads: Burgundy, Fuchsia, Green Grape, Old Mauve, Olive Oil, Raspberry, Rose Tea, Teal

Thank you Kat! :)


Én is majdnem befejeztem ugyanezt a mintát, csak én az eredeti fonalakkal, napok kérdése és mutatom :)

I also started this design with the recommended colours, I will show it soon :)


Take care,
Nina

24 comments:

Patty C. said...

Gorgeous work - And the threads are so vibrant !!

Krizantám said...

Elképesztően gyönyörű lett!
A minta is nagyon tetszik és a színek is! Fantasztikus!!!

Shirlee said...

Beautiful!

Noëlle said...

Magnifique!!!

Девушка с пяльцами said...

Wow! Great! I love the spider roses!

Palkó said...

Ez TÉNYLEG fantasztikusan szép lett!

Erika said...

Csodaszép,nagyon tetszik a színválasztás!

Aldona said...

Fantastico, meraviglioso lavoro

Dovilė said...

gorgeous project:) congrats both!

Элин said...

adorably work!

Penny said...

The stitches in this piece are just beautiful as well as the colors!

unikat said...

Nagyon szépek a színei, de azért kíváncsi vagyok az általad elkészítettre is!

quiltma said...

Beautiful

Márti said...

Csodaszép színeket válogattál össze és a képek is gyönyörűek!

Clinique-Bogi said...

Engem is érdekel az eredeti színösszeállítás, de valahogy az az érzésem, hogy ez szebb, mint az eredeti!

Szilvi said...

Gyönyörű! Várom a Tiédet is.

Lany Meireles said...

Hola querida,

Esta precioso!!!!!

Besos,
Lany

Unknown said...

Que delicadeza de trabalho, estou encantada.

Parabéns

Violet said...

That is absolutely gorgeous...the stitching and the threads!! Congrats to both of you:))

Violet

Carmen said...

oooh.beautiful!!

gerrie said...

Oh this is so beautiful!!!!

Ana Love Craft said...

Hi Nina,
Congratulations you are a real artist. I love your delicate roses.I'm your new follower!
Have a look at my blog I’ll be glad.

Greetings from Portugal
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Gingi said...

Adorabile r delicato lavoro
complimenti
Un sorriso

Cristiana said...

Que trabalho lindo. Simples, mas perfeito! Um abraço e parabéns!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online